Your Full Guide to Picking the Best Live Casinos
Modern live casinos, where you can get the experience of playing with real dealers, are a eCOGRA good alternative to real gambling establishments. Many gamblers choose these sites because they offer a wide range of games, other real players participate in the game, and mobile-optimized versions allow you to get an experience as close as possible to real casinos without leaving home.
Our team share their experience and knowledge about live casinos so that you can easily understand the principles of operation and the rules of such games.
Understanding Live Casinos
The main difference between live casinos and traditional gambling sites is that games are played live from special studios by real dealers, not computers. You can find live games in a special casino section or on sites created exclusively for this type of gambling entertainment.
The game collection run by professional dealers includes baccarat, poker, roulette, blackjack, lottery and many other categories. All these games are broadcast using high-quality technology.
How Live Casinos Work
In many ways, the sites function as all the usual online casinos. However, the main distinguishing characteristic of live casino games is the live element. Just like on regular sites, the punter places bets by pressing buttons on the screen. However, in live games, a real professional dealer voices every action and outcome, and the equipment they use is also real. In addition, the croupier and other participants can communicate in an online chat. This creates an atmosphere more like that of real casinos.
Hits and Misses of Live Casinos
Despite all the realism and fascination of the gameplay, live games have advantages and disadvantages.
- Realistic atmosphere, as close as possible to physical casinos.
- A wide range of gambling entertainment.
- Participation in the games of professional croupiers and dealers.
- Special bonus rounds and offers are available.
Live Games Compared to Traditional
Both categories, standard casino games, which are determined by a random number generator (RNG), and gambling entertainment with real dealers, have their strengths and weaknesses. In many ways, the choice depends on the gambler’s game style and preferences. However, our comparison will help you make the final choice.
Live Casino Games
- All games are accompanied by the most realistic sound and visual effects.
- The game is attended by gamblers of different levels from all over the world.
- It is possible to share experiences and chat with a live dealer.
- The gameplay is very similar to playing in land-based casinos, where the dealer accepts bets and announces the results.
- The game pace is mostly determined by the croupier and not by the player.
- The choice of games is not as wide as in regular online casinos.
Traditional Casino Games
- The punter gets access to a huge collection of games, which greatly exceeds the gaming palette of live casinos.
- The betting range is usually larger.
- The choice of bonus and promotional offers is wider.
- Placing bets automatically can cause the player to spend the game budget too quickly.
- The gameplay and gambler’s actions are more artificial compared to live casinos.
Gaming Software Providers in Live Casinos
The modern Canadian gambling market is filled with many companies that produce quality live casino games. Although these brands are reliable and safe, each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Which game provider to choose depends on the player’s preferences. Below we have described the key characteristics of the most popular companies in the live casino industry.
Selection of Available Games with Live Dealers
Some gamblers consider the poor collection of live casino games to be the main disadvantage of this type of entertainment. Indeed, the selection of live games is more limited compared to standard casino games. However, most of the presented categories have quite a lot of variations. We have listed the most popular below.
|Hold’em||Casino Hold’em, Live Hold’em Pro, Ultimate Texas Hold’em|
|Baccarat||Speed, Mini, Punto Banco Squeeze, Control Squeeze|
|Blackjack||VIP, Party, Bet Behind, Common Draw, Perfect Pairs, Pre-Decision|
|Roulette||European, French, American, Auto, Immersive, Speed, La Partage, Double Wheel, Double Ball, Ra, Dual Play, Golden Ball|
|Sic Bo||Chuck-a-luck, Grand Hazard|
|Omaha Hi-Lo||Omaha Hi|
Expert Advice When Finding the Best Live Casino
Like regular online platforms, live casino sites can differ in terms of game selection, reliability, and other characteristics. Therefore, when looking for the best site, you need to follow certain tips. They will help you make the right choice.
Tip 1. Choose a site with the widest possible game library. Even if you are a poker fan, sooner or later, you will want to try something new.
Tip 2: Pay attention to the specifications and design of the games. This is where software makers play an important role. They are responsible for the speed of loading, smooth operation and the visual of games.
Tip 3: Pick live casinos that offer tables with a wide betting range. There is no point in choosing a casino if you cannot afford to make such large deposits.